Hygienic Rake with Aluminum Extension Handle
- Typically ships in 3 business days
The Hygiene Rake includes a high quality 64" - 115" aluminum extension handle that when attached to the rake head extends beyond 10 ft. in length. The Hygiene Rake is perfect for raking from elevated bins. The rake is ideal for vineyards and commercial fishing. The rake tines are about 7.9 inches in length. The Rake head is white and the extension handle is available in multiple colors. Made from FDA-compliant materials. The handle can withstand demanding use and is chemical resistant.
Features / Specifications
- Includes a white rake head and 64"-115" aluminum extension handle
- Hygienic Rake Dimensions: 7.9"L x 8" W x 8.9" H
- Weight: 3.05 lbs
- Injection molded polypropylene construction
- Ergonomic design
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working temperature range: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Intermittent use may increase temperature range
- Average tine spacing: 1.625"
- Average tine diameter: 0.625"
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Made by Remco - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry